Callida works closely with our government clients to help them better understand and maximise the potential of their data to deliver business insights, inform decision making and improve their performance.
We understand the growing importance of data in government to provide accurate and timely reporting supporting staff and business areas to understand potential risks and opportunities and inform policy decision.
Our data analytics team have significant experience in supporting the delivery of data projects across state and federal government. These projects have helped clients to maximise the use of their data, provide confidence to stakeholders, and make data more accessible to a wider audience through consolidated reporting and development of user-friendly interfaces.
Our services include:
- business intelligence – development of dynamic, automated reporting using BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, SAS VA and Excel
- automate extraction and transformation of data to improve consistency and expedite analysis and reporting
- visualisation including dashboarding to provide Management with real-time insights and performance
- data analytics – extraction, transformation and loading of large and complex datasets to allow data analysis to inform executive decision making
- scenario modelling – development of interactive and dynamic models to inform complex policy decisions and business impacts
- data strategy – Callida can assist in designing a strategy to ensure the framework around your data storage, governance and use provides a trusted source of information for stakeholders.