Callida works in partnership with our government clients to help deliver major transformation.
Our team of program and project management specialists have significant experience in supporting the delivery of major initiatives, both ICT and non-ICT across state and federal government.
We understand every engagement presents different challenges. We ensure that our approach to providing the services requested aligns with our client’s needs.
Our team has:
- a broad range of experience helping deliver major initiatives at the Department of Defence, the Department of Health, Services Australia, the Australian Federal Police, the Digital Transformation Agency, and ACT Health
- knowledge of relevant program and project management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, MSP, PMBoK, Agile), which can be applied where required to align with the services requested
- the ability to apply our learnings and share insights to enhance delivery and support the achievement of outcomes.
Our services include:
- portfolio, program and project office establishment and implementation
- program and project management framework development
- planning and scheduling
- governance and control
- benefits management
- change management
- risk and issues management
- capability maturity assessment and improvement
- gateway review preparedness and support
- program and project review and remediation
- portfolio, program and project assurance.