Business Process Management and Automation is the strategy to automate processes in order to increase efficiency and contain or reduce operational costs.
We are primarily focused on the automation of business processes with the use of IT and integrating human driven processes where human interaction takes place in series or in parallel with the technology. For example workflow tools can assign individual steps to relevant humans for action while other process steps can be performed by the automation technology itself.
Examples of this kind of automation can include:
• Source to Contract
• Procurement Lifecycle
• Payment of Accounts
• Case Management including Freedom of Information
• Complaints Management
• Management of Administrative Coordination Tasks
Our team of professional, experienced consultants have been involved in many projects which have introduced technology to automate processes in the general administrative space such as Case Management for responding to media enquiries, Management of the FOI Process, Management of Policy Frameworks, Complaint Management and general administrative co-ordination.
Process Automation and Management provides benefits such as:
- Improved visibility
- Better reporting
- Improved collaboration and accountability
- Consistency and standardisation of process
- Complete process managed within one system
- Improved Records and Information Management
- Compliance with relevant standards and legislation
- Provides the information within the context of the business process
- Provides the right information to the right people at the right time to make informed decisions
If you would like to talk to Callida about our Process Automation and Management services please contact the partners at email@example.com.