The Girl’s Leadership Network is a series of fun and interactive workshops where college age girls in Canberra will see great speakers, explore new leadership topics and develop a support group of like-minded peers across Canberra.
The girls will be meeting for five evenings of face to face contact over four months and will cover a range of topics designed to help them learn about themselves, define success and develop emotional resilience. They will learn that the path to success is generally not linear and how important it is to learn from perceived failures and build on their own experiences. The topics which will be explored include:
- Who am I? Being true and authentic to myself.
- The journey: where am I going? What is success for me? Setting priorities.
- The winding path: resilience and failing forward. Teamwork.
- Getting fit for success: self-leadership and attitude.
- The ongoing journey: everyday leadership and celebrating ourselves.
Callida’s brand ambassador, Michelle Heyman, will also be attending as a speaker for one of the seminars along with a number of prominent female leaders.